This is one of those posts where I try to make up some reasonable excuse to why I’ve fallen off the face of the earth.
I guess it was kind of cruel to do that post about those big typhoons coming and then never write again. Well the typhoons were a whole lot of nothing (until they hit mainland China).
What’s been up?
– I had two weeks vacation in August
– I’m a preschool teacher now (vs a kindergarden or elementary teacher)
– My school *told* me (vs asked) that I have a new class to teach. So now I don’t get out with the sunshine anymore.
– my partner-in-crime (Meg) aka my bestfriend on the beautiful island of Taiwan has left me
– Meg is pregnant! And happy!
– I hacked off my hair after about 8 years of having it long (I didn’t even cry).
I will let the suspense build. I have an incredible backlog of things to write about but for now have some photos of Dashi that I have nothing meaningful to write about. You kind of get an ocean-watered sneak peak at the hair but it doesn’t do it justice.